Happy Holidays everyone. Lauranne, Taya and I hope you are surrounded by friendship and family this holiday season and are able to take some time off to enjoy everyone you love.
We wanted to take this time to thank all of you for your support for our blog. We had no idea when we started this almost two years ago that it would be embraced by the community as it has. The conversations we have had this year are compelling, interesting and fun! We really appreciate how you all engage with the blog and help keep it alive. It is a special part of who we are at Heather Elder Represents and we have you to thank for that.
Since our offices will be closed until Monday, January 7th we will be taking a break from posting. Until then, enjoy some of our most popular posts this year.
• Have you read the post about One of The Original Mad Men? Leigh Beisch’s dad, Chuck Beisch. He worked with some of the greats, Diane Arbus, Avedon, Hiro and Bruce Davidson. Link here to read the post.
• Did you get to attend Le Book Connections Chicago? Link here to see what it was all about.
• How about the Community Table NYC posts? Very informative conversation with NYC art producers. A three part series that followed up our Community Table NYC posts. Link here to see all of the Community Table posts.
• We had some really wonderful Art Producers interviews for our Art Buyer Insider and Solving Mystery Series. Sandy Boss Febbo, Char Eisner, Suzee Barabee, Jason Lau, Lisa Crawford, Beverly Adler, Julie Rosenoff , Cindy Hicks and Ken Zane just to name a few.
• Were you ever a waitress? If so, you will enjoy reading this one. I am Good at my Job because I was a Waitress.
• Sheri Radel Rosenberg offers some tips on being freelance. A must re-read for the New Year. Link here.