A few weeks back, I was asked to be a guest on One Hour Photo, a talk radio show in Atlanta on Armada FM. It is hosted by photographer Anderson Smith and co-hosted by Jillian Hayes. It was their 6th broadcast in what is shaping up to be a fantastic new voice for the photography industry. Anderson hopes to make this a place for our industry to share ideas and stories. Some of his recent guests included Melissa Rodwell of Fstoppers and Matt Bailey of Livebooks fame. I was honored to be asked and can’t wait to hear what they broadcast next.
Here are just some of the topics we covered:
1) Relationship between photographer and rep and art buyer
2) Road blocks between photographers and agencies
3) Advice on how to find a rep
4) How important is the portfolio nowadays?
5) How are our portfolios changing in our group?
6) how I became a rep
If you are curious about other questions not posted here please do email me.