Minneapolis is one of my favorite places to visit when I show portfolios. It is such a fun city that I always make sure to host a party. It is an event I look forward to every time I go. No matter if 10 people or 30 people show up, it is always a good time. The reason is that everyone in Minneapolis is nice. Everyone.
Lisa Crawford is no exception. Over the years, between working on projects together, coordinating portfolios shows with her and enjoying her company at one of our parties, I have gotten to know Lisa well. Well, at least I thought I did. (see below for more on that.)
When she told me that she was headed into the freelance world, I was so excited for her and the opportunities that would come her way. I suggested that she let me share the news on our blog by way of a post about herself. Since so many people already know how great she is, I figured it would be fun to share somethings that people had no idea about. Surprised or not at what you read, please do repost so that everyone knows how great she is and will start considering her for freelance.
Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Lisa Crawford.
1. She won the most beautiful eyes in Houston 1988 and then first runner up in most beautiful eyes in Texas contest. Yep, a legitimate event for the Prevention of Blindness organization. (only 6 people have known this up until now)
2. She has been a pescatarian for 16 years.
3. Her childhood dream was to be a background dancer on Broadway.
4. If she could do it all over again she would be a chemist and create a cosmetic, hair care and skin care line.
5. She tried to miss most of kindergarten because she wanted to go shopping at Target with her mom.
6. She knows this may be hard to believe, but she’s extremely introverted. She just has extroverted skills.
7. If she is going to be involved a new sport or hobby, she will only do it if I get all decked out in the newest gear and accessories.
8. She makes great fried catfish.
9. She is obsessed with Haagen Dazs caramel cone ice cream. Seriously obsessed.
10. She can’t live without music, especially old school Gospel choir music!
If you want to connect with Lisa Crawford directly, please link here. She would love to hear from you.