In an effort to promote the website FreelanceArtProducer.com, we have started Freelance Friday. The purpose is to promote the freelancers on the site so as to gain more attention for them and the others trying to get hired. So, from now on, when a freelancer on the site provides us with a blog post, we will promote it on a Friday.
Today, we are featuring Wade Atkinson, the latest addition to FreelanceArtProducer.com. Wade lives and works in Seattle and is available to work remotely as well. As expected, his profile is a fun read. I loved how he described himself as a a leather craftsman, button maker, bicycle polo player, and a reasonably big nerd. I have only met Wade a few times, but he has always made me laugh.
To learn more about Wade, be sure to read on. And, if you think his post is interesting or the site is helpful, please do share it and let your art producer friends know about this new resource. And, if you do share it, let us know that you have done so. We have a little something for you to say thank you.
10 Things you don’t know (and probably didn’t need to know) about Wade Atkinson
1) He made himself left handed in high school. Why? To stimulate creativity and right brain thinking.
2) His book shelf has 4 shelves. The top 2 shelves are all Gene Wolfe books.
3) His favorite music is punk rock.
4) He named his mini schnauzer Goblin.
5) Goblin has custom made leather armor. Because he’s a scout.
6) Wade knows how to throw a tomahawk.
7) He’s polyamorous.
8) He can juggle.
9) He plays bicycle polo.
10) He got his face torn off by a car once. Don’t worry, he got better!